If you're reading this post then you've probably thought about becoming a Stylist at some point in your life. And probably, you're still thinking about it but you're just not sure if it's right for you. If you're still on the fence about a career in styling then here are five reasons why you need to do it!
1. Work anywhere - Being a Stylist means that you are not tied to one physical location. Wherever you are in the world, or wherever you may want to go, you can take your business with you.
2. Be your own boss! - Who doesn't want to be their own boss? No more answering to other people or busting your butt to line someone else's pocket. You get to make all the decisions and reap all the benefits.
3. Flexible hours - As a Personal Stylist you get to choose the hours you want to work. That means no more missing out on your kid's soccer games, or having to take a day off for a doctor's appointment. You can actually schedule your work hours around your life instead of the other way around.
4. High earning potential - Personal Styling is a highly lucrative career! As a trained Stylist there is the potential for you to earn between $150 - $500 per hour. This will give you the option to work fewer hours each week or simply bring home more 'bacon'. The potential earnings are unlimited.
5. Love what you do! - Being a Stylist isn't easy, but when you love what you do and truly have a passion for it, it never seems like work. Imagine no more Monday blues and no more TGIF feelings each week. There's no better feeling than waking up each morning and being excited about going to work.
Are you ready?
If you're ready to get started with an amazing career as a Stylist, then enroll now in our online certificate program.