Even though the weather doesn't seem to agree, Spring is officially here. And with the start of the new season comes the start of a whole new wardrobe for you and your clients. To help you plan your Spring lookbooks, here's a quick rundown of the top trends you'll be seeing this season.
1. Lovely Lavender - Lavender is definitely the new black for Spring 2018. we're seeing it from Tom Ford to Victoria Beckham and the new honey lavender hue is definitely one to add to your wardrobe.
2. Fanny Packs - Wether you call them fanny packs or bum bags, they're back and they're here to stay for a while. Once seen as a tacky throwback to the 80's, designers such as Gucci are embracing the functional accessory and giving it an extra touch of glam.
3. Pink and Red- We usually equate the Spring season with pastel colors, but this season we're going bolder by mixing pink and red. You'll see a wide range of pinks too, from fuchsia to candy floss and everything in between.
4. Dark denim on denim - We've seen the denim on denim look for the past couple of seasons but rather than contrasting light and dark denim, we'll be wearing head to toe dark. we'll even be seeing a revival of the denim suit for that all over denim look. Whatever denim on denim items you're going for, just remember to keep it dark.
5. Sheer Inspiration - While the runway went for full exposure of underwear in it's sheer looks we'll be looking at more modest version for the high street. But don't be surprised if you see a lot more underwear on show this season.
Happy Spring Shopping Everyone!
To start your Styling career today, Click Here!
(All Images Courtesy of Elle.com)